Our team is happy to hear from you and We are always open to explore collaboration with your team and professionals like yourself.
We decided to create an online Welcome Center and below you can find some opportunities to start a conversation.
Advertising and Editorial opportunities
Inergency offers exciting and unique internships that help participants reach a range of academic and professional goals.
The primary purpose of the Editor position is to create and manage emergency and disaster response educational content.
In addition provides editorial and writing support and…
- Edits and writes supporting copy for Inergency-wide materials.
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of the brand’s visual and voice guidelines.
- Evaluates copy to ensure it is clear, logically presented, consistent, grammatically correct, and appropriate for the target audience.
- Works with designers, production managers and digital producers as necessary to complete projects with partners across all our digital brands.
- Works tactfully with authors writing about the museum to copy edit and suggest improvements.
- Working closely with outside and in-house authors, edits texts to ensure clarity and logical presentation of material, consistency and effectiveness of style, and accuracy of spelling and grammar.
- Makes corrections, suggests improvements, and conforms to Inergeny brand guidelines and style.
- Maintains highest standards of excellence in editing, design, and production, including awareness of and sensitivity to inclusive language